Disclosure: From Downriver To Downright Country receives products in order to conduct a review, no monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own.
Peeps, who doesn’t love them?? They have been an Easter treat in our home for many years, but these days Peeps are so much more than just Easter treats, they are around all year long to enjoy. If you love Peeps you are going to love the new holiday treat selections. Here is a little more information about the new Peep flavors and shapes from the website:
The holiday season is that time of year when the inner child in everyone comes alive. This year, PEEPS® marshmallow candies have made the season even sweeter with the launch of festive new flavors and shapes just in time for the season of giving. So whether you’re stuffing stockings, putting the finishing touches on a colorful holiday recipe, looking for the perfect adornment for a holiday craft or doing a little gift-giving for yourself, PEEPS® will surely bring a smile to the season.
PEEPS® holiday offerings include:
- New Sugar-Cookie Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Milk Chocolate (3 ct)
- Gingerbread Flavored Gingerbread Men (6 ct and New 3 ct)
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Flavored Marshmallow Chicks (3 ct)
- Chocolate (milk or dark) Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees (individually wrapped)
- Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Reindeer (6 ct)
- Trees (3 and 9 ct)
- Snowmen (3 and 9 ct)
- Peppermint Flavored Marshmallow Stars (9 ct)
- Christmas Rainbow Pop (4 ct)
These celebratory treats can be found nationwide at grocery and drug stores, PEEPS & Company retail stores or at www.marshmallowpeeps.com
Here are some FUN FESTIVE Cupcakes Leilani and I made with our favorite Holiday PEEPS!