Disclosure: From Downriver To Downright Country receives products in order to conduct a review, no monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. In case of a giveaway the sponsor is responsible for the delivery of prize(s), unless noted otherwise.
We all love warm summer nights but one thing that we all dislike are mosquitos! Especially if you have little ones. I normally bring my kids inside at the first bother of a mosquito because I’d rather them be indoors then spray store-bought bug sprays with ingredients in them that I don’t even know what they are!
I did some googling and came across Bubby’s Bug Spray, it was formulated by a grandmother for her 10 month old grandchild because DEET is so controversial and natural just made more sense to her! I completely agree with that! Bubby’s is safe for ages 3 months and up so I used it on my 2-year-old and 4 month old while being outside over the weekend. I was so pleased that neither of my babies had got bitten. I HIGHLY recommend Bubby’s Bug Spray to parents of little ones!
Here is some more information that I got from Bubby’s Bug Spray Facebook Page:
Made with rosemary, lemongrass, cedar, cloves, peppermint, citronella in a witch hazel glycerine blend. This blend has been personally researched, formulated and tested. It also has some moisturizing properties and the witch hazel will help soothe bug bites if you happen to forget your bug spray and get bit.
You can never be too sure! If you know you have sensitive skin, do a skin spot allergy test 1st. Everybody is different and it may irritate your skin.
It’s 100% money back guaranteed.
Bubby’s Bug Spray details:
– All natural
– Store out of sun & heat, so if you have a day at the beach simply keep your bottle in a tote bag out of direct sunlight
– Not sticky or greasy
– Safe for kids, ages 3 months & up
– 4 oz.spray bottle
– Refills available with a discounted price of $5
– Shake often while applying
– Apply every 1-2 hours depending on activity
Some helpful tips:
– As with any product keep out of reach of children
– Do not apply to children’s hands
– Always apply for your child, never let them do it
– Don’t spray directly on face to avoid eye contact
– Be careful of applying directly on clothing
– Apply where skin is exposed
– If you have sensitive skin, do a skin spot allergy test. Everybody is different and it may irritate your skin. You can never be too sure!
– Reapply after water
Bubby’s was kind enough to send me an extra bottle of their Bug Spray to give away to a lucky reader of mine! Please enter using the Giveaway Tools Entry Form below.