Crayon Rocks “Where have you been all of my life!?” is the first thing I think about when I think of this awesome invention!
I always enjoy relaxing with my creative little girl and coloring in her coloring books or drawing on construction paper with her. It has always been a very enjoyable bonding time for her and I. Crayon Rocks makes it even more enjoyable now! The rock shaped crayons fit so perfectly in her little fingers and come in all different amazing colors.
As for the how well they color, I could go on forever!! They go onto paper SO smoothly it almost feels like you’re coloring with a perfect piece of clay! They really do make me want to turn into a kid again so I could get away with just siting and coloring in my coloring books all day long! Haha.
I am so glad to have found this wonderful product! I would recommend these to anybody with children who love to color and doodle and I would especially recommend these to teachers to have in their classrooms because just as the Website says they are “Simply the best coloring tool for young children!” My Leilani sure does think so!
A little more about Crayon Rocks
- Crayon Rocks are all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.
- The colors are vibrant and can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.
- They were designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing
- fingers and hands for handwriting.
- The shape allows small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.
- Used by occupational therapists to develop fine motor skills.
You can purchase Crayon Rocks on their website at crayonrocks.net
They offer Just the Rocks in a Box for $29.50 which includes 64 rocks and they also offer 16 Rocks in a Cotton Muslin Bag for $7.25, like the ones I received! But luckily ONE of my very lucky readers will receive a BAG just like the one pictured above for FREE by entering on the Giveaway-Tools entry form below!