Disclosure: From Downriver To Downright Country receives products in order to conduct a review, no monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. In case of a giveaway the sponsor is responsible for the delivery of prize(s), unless noted otherwise.
I received the 10″ Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating to review. I have a huge passion for cooking and so great cookware is a MUST HAVE in my kitchen! It’s hard to find great cookware that does not cost an arm and a leg, which is why I think it is so important for my readers to be introduced to the Green Earth Frying Pan!
- Unlike other ceramic pans , the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
I love Ozeri’s new pan because it does not contain any harmful chemicals or metals like other pans. Ever since using one of their pans for the very first time I have been hooked. If you were someone who is in the market for some new ceramic cookware, I would definitely suggest shopping with Ozeri. Outside from cookware they have many other things that you may find beneficial to you as well. From my experience, all of their products have been great.
You can purchase the Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan on Amazon Here. It is available in 8″, 10″, and 12″.